Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ship Yard Confirmed

I live in a unit and I don’t think the body corporate would appreciate me building a boat in the basement carpark. (They have already stated their hatred for my wide skiff, claiming it is a fire hazard and not a vehicle – I threw a dictionary at them. I think they claimed it was possessed too).

Instead my parents let me build it in their garage. If I tidied it.

So I tidied, and binned it for a day and it finally made a perfect boathouse, free from rain and sun. Before and afters are below. Thanks to mum and dad for putting up with the build and dust. Thanks to Vanessa for helping with the clean up. Now two cars and and two half finished moths fit in there.



(This makes me sound rather soft. I believe Al has done serious repairs his moth on the side of a busy Sydney street while his residential address was a car, parked near by)

No comments:

Post a Comment