Wednesday, December 1, 2010

who wants some?


There is a factory outlet shop nearby selling these bad boys for $8.25.
You read right - 2.3kg of lasagna for $8.25.
Leading up to, and during the worlds, I shall be eating nothing else. 
I will bring a esky full of them with me on the 1000km drive down to belmont. 
Anyone want me to bring them some? 
It's gonna be windy.
I am taking orders.



Bootnote: Factory outlet shops sell defective, expired or excessive supplies of product. 
Therefore there is something wrong with the above. 
However you may also ask, what is right about it. 

4 comments:

  1. No wind at belmont this time of year mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm running a book on when in january you get Scurvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. "No wind at belmont this time of year mate!"

    There will be after markla gets through the first 2.3kg!

    ReplyDelete