Thursday, December 18, 2008

GET OUT OF MY LIFE!

N4rkla! Get out of my bloog. I know I hate it but its mine so you must go. Get your pwn perv3rted b1oog. 1 4m h4pp1ly cyn1c4l, grµmp¥ 4nd 133t fre3.

My cut file wasn't b0n3dz0r3d! And stop attracting b0n3r p1r4t3s!

I had done all of my parts and nestings based on 5mm separation between parts (N4rkla the optimist told me ATL have a laz0r cutt0r). A typical, n00bish mistake, but it is all N4rkla's fault. I hate N4rkla.

ATL could only cut the composite panels with a 20mm router bit! That is the hugest router bit ever! And the best for the MDF was 10mm

So I needed to renest everything and modify all of the internal corners on the panels. There is now so much wastage - I did have some nice large panels of carbon and MDF left over and now there all gone - turned into wastage. No more nice carbon sandwich cradle either!

But it should still be ready tomorrow. I can't wait to see it.

4 comments:

  1. There should be enough spare carbron panel at home. Rich said we can have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now if i only knew which one of all of the anonymouses i know has the carbon panel and brother rich i would be set...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never said there was a "laser" at ATL. I am perfectly aware that they only have a CNC router. Still not sure you'd want to "laser" composite panels anyway. Atleast it is sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i need someone to blame and it would be silly to blame myself

    ReplyDelete